Infinite Space, an RPG exclusively for the DS, is set in outer space and allows players the chance to control, build, outfit and customise more than 150 spaceships. The game follows the story of Yuri, a young crewman who journeys the galaxy and slowly rises up the ranks to become captain of his very own spaceship. Players will battle their way through space, exploring planets and the solar system, as they try to become the strongest fleet in the galaxy.
- Extensive customization: Players create and customize a fleet of up to five spaceships with over 100 spaceship blueprints and over 200 modules to choose from. Changing the crew and spaceship attributes directly affects the impact of the fleet.
- Unique tactical battle system: Decisions must be made quickly in the dramatic, action-filled battles, or enemies will get the upper hand.
- Two unique gameplay modes: Players compete wirelessly in 2-player versus mode or travel through the expansive universe on a solo quest.
- Vast storyline: In this epic journey that spans Yuri’s lifetime from child to adult, players encounter over 100 unique characters in over 70 hours of gameplay.
- Retro graphics: In a nod to classic Japanese sci-fi anime, the game features spaceships and Japanese anime characters with a 1980s vibe.