PHYSICALLY AUTHENTIC LAWN MOWING EXPERIENCE!
Experience thebeauty and detail of mowing the Great British countryside in Lawn MowingSimulator, the only simulator that allows you to ride an authentic and expansive roster of real-world licensed lawn mowers from prestigious manufacturers; Toro, SCAG and STIGA as youmanage your business.
- PHYSICALLY AUTHENTIC LAWN MOWING EXPERIENCE: Execute ground checks, set your blade height, and measure your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across Career Mode, Free Mode or Challenge Mode. Take your mowing further with several attachments from stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, recyclers, flail decks and more.
- BEAUTIFUL RURAL BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE: Lawn Mowing Simulator is set in a beautiful British countryside town. Busy residential streets, vast castle grounds, quaint cottage greens, and large equestrian fields are just some of the locations that await your mowing blades.
- REAL WORLD LICENSED MOWER MANUFACTURERS: Toro, SCAG and STIGA front line Lawn Mowing Simulator with their real-world machines painstakingly re-created visually and physically. 12 Mowers are available in the base game.
- ACCURATE AND ATTENTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: Build your own lawncare business from the ground up. Purchase and upgrade your headquarters, hire employees, purchase advertising and balance the books as you grow and expand your business.
PHYSICAL EDITION INCLUDES2 DLCs
- ANCIENT BRITAIN DLC (valued at 4.99)
-With the Ancient Britain DLC, you will be able to explore quintessentially British ruins whilst peacefully mowing the lawns of these sites.
-Discover four brand new locations:
The Royal Stones: Here you will find quite a whimsical place, with two stone circles-their historical significance continues to be debated, but one thing is for certain, they could use a tidy up! Using the tools at your disposal and the new stringtrimmers, it is your task to go around these ancient ruins and carefully tidy it up.
Druid's Tor: Hidden in a quiet valley lie these ancient megaliths, forgotten by the modern world. Do your bit in bringing this site back to life!
The Ancient Aurochs: One of Britain's oldest inns, this charming setting seems to be the perfect place to spend the day mowing.
Aurochs Hill: A fascinating site that is home to a Bronze-Age field painting. Set on a steep slope with an intricate cut pattern around the painting, this may be your toughest task yet. Be sure to go slow as any damage caused to this historic site will come with a heavy fine.
- DINO SAFARI DLC (valued at 4.99)
Dino Safari first opened its doors in 1994 to capitalise on the mainstream obsession with all things prehistoric, and is proudly still going strong today. This beloved local location is one of the area’s premier tourist attractions, transporting kids and adults alike into a bygone time around its proud central volcano. There are four main zones containing eight dinosaurs whose grounds need maintaining... if you’re brave enough!
T-Rex Paddock: The notorious Tyrannosaurus Rex is the favourite dinosaur of many, and you can follow its footprints into the T-Rex Paddock. Carefully trim around these prints to keep them visible and pristine for Dino Safari’s guests!
Cretaceous Canyon: The Cretaceous Canyon is called home not only to more unique archaic creatures but also the park’s Cretaceous Café, where all ages can enjoy a bite to eat.Unfortunately, some of the guests’ manners could also be described as archaic–so you’ll have to make sure to keep the area in tip-top shape with both cutting and litter contracts.
Herbivore Valley: Herds of gentle giants ‘roam’ through Herbivore Valley-and Dino Safari’s guests often enjoy a shaded seat under a Brachiosaurus, or a picnic with a Parasaurolophus. Dino Safari’s youngest patrons can also use Herbivore Valley’s play area, so it’s vital that this zone remains as clean and tidy as possible.
Raptor Enclosure: Follow the winding trail through thick bushes to the Raptor Enclosure; possibly the most dangerous of all Dino Safari zones. Make sure that even the most petrified of guests stop for a second to admire the pristine surroundings before continuing their escape from the resident Velociraptors.