Words are powerful. They enable us to express all our thoughts and ideas. The Word Training Institute was founded to help people of all ages to increase their word power. So, if you're looking to improve your vocabulary in a fun way, you've come to the right place. In My Word Coach, the Institute has everything to help you become more...er, better with words!
The secret to having a large vocabulary is simple: training. All it takes to learn a word is to practise it. In My Word Coach, you will work on word lists until you are comfortable with every word on the lists. You will also be able to look up every word in the Glossary, so you will not only know the word; you will also understand it. You will progressively learn new words as you finish one list and move onto the next, even though you may not realise at first because of all the fun you'll be having.
Training regularly for a short period of time every day is all you need to build up a strong vocabulary.
- Play with words and letters with 6 Core Training Exercises:
- Missing Letter (Words are missing letters: find back the good one to succeed.)
- Split decision (Choose between several propositions the good definition for a word.)
- Pasta letter (In this speed challenge, spell out words from letters sinking in a soup.)
- Block Letter (In this Tetris like, spell any of the listed word with the block. When a word is correctly completed, it blocks are removed.)
- Word Shuffle (Fill in the spot the definitions corresponding to the correct word.)
- Safecracker (A word is the code of the safe. From the definition, write it as fast as possible & defeat your opponent.)
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Over 16,500 words and definitions using the Official Cambridge Dictionary.
- Developed in collaboration with Tom Cobb-Mac Gill & Quebec University Linguist.
- 4 different personal coaches to choose from.
- Save the data of 3 people so the whole family can play.