Singularity brings a new spin on the first person shooter, with this innovative new adventure that gives you control of not just three, but four dimensions. Parachuted onto a mysterious island, that has fallen victim to a failed Soviet experiment, you find the whole area is constantly moving backwards and forwards in time between 1950 and 2010.
Russian soldiers are the least of your worries though, as you discover bizarre new mutant animals and plant life that has its own ability to move through time. Luckily you gain a TMD (time manipulation device) which gives you your own powers, including rewinding time and instantly aging any object.
The TMD can also freeze enemies in place or throw them about like a gravity gun, giving you a unique set of tactical options in combat and when figuring out the island's secrets. When you do it's a race to defeat the time Singularity from destroying reality forever.
- Singular story: Uncover the mystery behind island Katorga-12, as you battle modern and Cold War era Russian soldiers and the bizarre mutants created by the time singularity.
- Time control: Unique TMD (time manipulation device) lets you turn back time, freeze enemies and instantly age objects.
- Creative control: Destroy an enemy's cover by aging it to dust in front of them or recover ammo by pulling supplies back through time with the TMD.
- Puzzle time: Use the TMD to open a lock by instantly rusting it or return a collapsed bridge to its original state in the game's many ingenious puzzles.
- Time to die: Utilise the unique time controls in the game's equally innovative multiplayer modes as you manipulate the battlefield to your advantage.