PLEASE NOTE - THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH ANY DISCS. IT IS ACTIVATED BY REDEEMING THE CODE IN THE BOX
Deluxe Edition Includes:
- Buddy Pass: Invite a friend, they play for free.
- Cyborg Skin Pack: Includes Titanium Alloy – Battle Armour/Weapon Skin/Combat Knife/Hatchet.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op adventure from award-winning studio MachineGames, developers of the critically-acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, in partnership with Arkane Studios Lyon. Play as one of BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters and undertake a do-or-die mission to find their missing father in 1980s Paris. Wield an arsenal of new weapons, gadgets, and power armour abilities in a fight to kick Nazis out of the city of lights.
- Murder, They Wrote: Team up with a friend or play alone with an AI companion in the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure. Perform new tag team manoeuvres, crank up the voltage with the devastatingly powerful new co-op weapon, the Tesla Gun, and show off your flair with skins and emotes.
- Escape from Paris: Wolfenstein: Youngblood features the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date. From a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs, plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi regime.
- Sweatin’ to the 80s: The wonder years, these are not. Featuring harrowing takes on iconic Parisian landmarks to graffiti-tagged streets, leather-clad Nazis, and an all-new soundtrack inspired by the synth heavy tones of classic 80s action films.
- Lock and Load: Wield the latest advancements in power armour tech, weaponry, and armour to stamp out Nazi scum. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapon attachments, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle.
***IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE***
Please be advised that the international (non-German language) versions of “Wolfenstein®: Youngblood” (the “Game”) includes Nazi-related symbols and content – as a result, the sale, import, export, or distribution of the international versions of the Game and its related images and assets to and in Germany is strictly forbidden by German law, and would be, among other statutory violations, a criminal offence which may result in a financial penalty or imprisonment. Any person involved and/or responsible for such violation may be prosecuted and sentenced, including officers and employees of companies involved. On the basis of legal advice and industry standard practice, ZeniMax are also not making such images or assets available to Austria