Deluxe Edition Contents
- Yurukill: The Calumniation Games for PS5®.
- Softcover Art Booklet.
- Digital Download Code For The Game’s Soundtrack.
Renowned author Homura Kawamoto (Kakegurui) delivers a twisted, multifaceted story in Yurukill. Accused of arson and the murders of 21 people, protagonist Sengoku Shunju is forced to fight for his freedom and prove his innocence. As one of six Prisoners, he must pair up with one of five victims, referred to as Executioners, within the confines of the strange and secluded amusement park known as Yurukill Land.
Together each of the five teams—Mass Murderers, Death Dealing Duo, Crafty Killers, Sly Stalkers, and Peeping Toms—must face and overcome the entertainment venue's so-called "attractions" in order to attain what they desire. Should the Prisoners succeed, their crimes shall be pardoned. But if the Executioners win, they will be granted revenge for their loved ones.
- A Story Shrouded in Mystery: Intriguing and mysterious story written by acclaimed author Homura Kawamoto known for his hit work Kakegurui, featuring investigative gameplay sections with a focus on gathering and collating evidence, testimony, and puzzle solving.
- Shmup with Pedigree: Intense, high quality shoot-‘em-up gameplay from renowned developer G.rev, bringing to life a visual representation of the executioner's internal battles.
- Online Leaderboards: See how you square up with online leaderboards and ranking, and an added difficulty setting for increased challenges. Score Attack Mode allows players to replay levels and increase their ranking, as well as the option to choose an executioner maximizing their special abilities.
Every copy of Yurukill: The Calumniation Games Deluxe Edition comes with a digital download code for the game’s soundtrack, as well as a softcover art booklet that highlights character backgrounds and key art.